For this weekend we’ll organize a trip in the beautifull Valtellina, we go at Bormio therm. Bormio is a country in the north of Lombardia in the province of Sondrio, is in the national park of Stelvio. Bormio is a touristic location in summer and also in winter expecially for the sky. But this village is very important and famous for his central baths famous since old roman. In Bormio there are three type of baths :
- the thermal baths of Bormio
- the new thermal baths
- the old thermal baths
the trip will depart from the station of Milano Central, after Monza Station and last stop in Lecco. The total cost amounts to € 60 per person.
Now we will describe the day’s program:
- The departure is scheduled for 6:30 from milan, 6.45 we pass in Monza and at 7.15 approximately in Lecco;
- the arrival in bormio is scheduled for approximately ten o’clock (this also depends on traffic and weather conditions);
- after arrival we go at the historical museum located in the center (http://www.bormio3.it/centro_storico_monumenti/museo_civico_bormio.php);
- at noon we go to eat at a local restaurant where you can taste the specialties of the house as pizzocheri, sciatt and much more;
- at one o’clock we enter to spa there are several pools, massages, solarium that you can use. (http://www.bormioterme.it/)
- After the relaxation we expect the return trip scheduled for five 0’clock .
we are waiting! Join the crowd! we have a special bus for you!
I‘ll see you soon! turn the world with us!